TRUXXX MANUFACTURING - DEFECTIVE DAMAGE TO THE REAR DRIVE SHAFT AND AXLE
THIS Company is advertised with 4 Wheel parts, you know quality and service is substandard, as the RECALL DEPICTS.
Make : TRUXXX Model : 108035
Build Dates : Information not Available
Manufacturer : TRUXXX MANUFACTURING, LLC Mfr's Report Date : MAR 21, 2008
NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number : 08E026000 NHTSA Action Number: N/A
Potential Number Of Units Affected : 3338
TRUXXX IS RECALLING 338 AFTERMARKET REPLACEMENT WELDED 3" LIFT BLOCKS FOR REAR SUSPENSIONS, PART NO. 206073, INCLUDED IN SUSPENSION KIT NOS. 108035 AND 108036, SOLD BETWEEN JULY 26, 2007 AND MARCH 4, 2008, FOR USE ON FORD MY 2005-2008 F-250 SUPERDUTY 4X4 LIGHT TRUCKS. COMPRESSIVE FORCES OF THE WELDED LIFT BLOCKS RESULTING FROM FORESEEABLE AND EXCESS VEHICLE PAYLOADS AS WELL AS OVER-TIGHTENING OF THE U-BOLTS DURING INSTALLATION MAY DISTORT THE BLOCKS, REDUCING THE INTENDED CLAMPING FORCE OF THE U-BOLTS.
THIS COULD ALLOW POSSIBLE SHIFTING AND DAMAGE TO THE REAR DRIVE SHAFT AND AXLE.
TRUXXX WILL NOTIFY CUSTOMERS/INSTALLERS AND WILL REPLACE AFFECTED WELDED LIFT BLOCKS WITH EITHER NON-WELDED ALUMINUM OR CAST IRON BLOCKS FREE OF CHARGE. THE RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN ON OR ABOUT APRIL 16, 2008. OWNERS MAY CONTACT TRUXXX AT 1-800-381-8320.
TRUXXX RECALL NO. 08-01BLK. THIS RECALL ONLY PERTAINS TO AFTERMARKET SUSPENSION KITS AND HAS NOT RELATION TO ANY ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT INSTALLED ON FORD MOTOR COMPANY VEHICLES. CUSTOMERS MAY CONTACT THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION'S VEHICLE SAFETY HOTLINE AT 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153); OR GO TO HTTP://WWW.SAFERCAR.GOV.
4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers, d.b.a Pro Competition Tire, d.b.a Transamerican Auto Parts, retained several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond to Consumer Complaints (links below).
Along with having been issued 19 individual Violations from the State Enforcement Agency, 'Consumer Affairs' (BAR).
Specifically, but not limited to, violating several sections of the Business and Professions Code depicted below:
Section 9884.7 (a)(1) False and Misleading Statements
Section 9884.8 Invoice Requirements
Section 988.4.9 (a) Estimate Requirements
Section 3373 Inserting/Withholding info to cause document to be False/Misleading
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Truxx Suspension Lift
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hope of SPS scammed me out of $1,700 as Yona! Ugh! I knew she was fake and the readings were not true tried to convince with the universe *** why..."
- " I purchased a Submariner LV from Tswisswatches.com. They are in Taiwan, the owner goes by 'Edde'. They promised a grade 1 replica with genuine swiss eta movement, and a..."
- "Hi I am a bodyrub service provider in Manhattan,nyc. I have seen this man three times so far. First time in a hotel when he didn't pay me & made..."
- "I made an online purchase for two items last week. One of the items, a serving tray from Mariposa, arrived this week. The other item was not included within this..."
- "Trailmaster Suspension is owned/operated by Performance Accessories.As they are associated with 4 Wheel parts, you know quality and service is substandard there, as the RECALL DEPICTS.COMPLAINT AGENCIEShttp://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfmhttps://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ https://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asp http://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htm http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx..."
- "Unfortunately for me, same story. I have a long standing history with Citi, 10 years plus. All Citi Flex Lines were closed by Citi which is fine, I..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."